Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Want To Be Loved

From the depth of my heart, i called your name
Since long i was waiting to see you, when that day will come and
will knock my door.
I spend my nights thinking of you.
It seems that time has stopped and
instead of coming close, you are going far-far away.
Where are you--
please come, come soon
hold me tight and let me go away
I am getting senseless without you.
I have lost my sleeps
Open the door of your heart
and let me come in.
Dont be late
I need you, your love and kindness,
which will stay with me always
I want to share my love, feelings, sorrows, happiness, emotions
and life with you.
Come and wipe my tears, when i am weeping
Make me forget my worries
Keep me loving as days goes by
Love me as i am-
because--
I Want To Be Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment