Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MY DARLING DAUGHTER

Childhood,
the golden period of life
the child lives a life of great innocence.

She is extremely lovable,
and darling of every heart;

She knows no worries
she is fond of colours,
the colourful lights,
at night invite her mind
she will look to the moon and stars
and wish to get at any cost

Weeping is hers easiest weapon
Her obstinacy and hard headedness in Momentary
She laugh and weeps in the same breath.
I cannot withstand her tears and
want to see her laughing and playing.
I try to fulfil her every possible desires.

When she started eating,
my heart filled with great pride.
I begin to weave dreams
of her greatness and
watch her progress very minutely.
I read the world through her eversmiling eyes.

A little uneasiness on the part of my child
make me heart weep
After all she is my flesh and blood
She is ''My Darling Daughter''

No comments:

Post a Comment