Sunday, February 12, 2012

i adore you!!!


my heart longs for you

my heart longs to leap
at the sound of your voice

my heart longs
to be filled with joy
by your smile

my heart longs for my love

my heart longs to flow to you
as you gently kiss my hand

my heart longs to be warmed
when you hold me in your arms

my heart longs to feel passion
as i caress your face
and
tenderly kiss you

my heart longs to see
 our love for one another

my heart longs to
express my love for you
as you rub my feet
while we talk

my heart longs to be
calmed and comforted
as i lovinly kiss and caress your arms

my heart longs for me to
feel the love and desire
of your gentle touch

my heart longs to experience
the sensual passion between us

my heart longs for a tender,loving
and passionate kisses

my heart longs to hold you close
and never let you go..

No comments:

Post a Comment