Sunday, February 12, 2012

i'm sad..


i am sad because you are not by my side

i am sad because  you are not here to make me laugh

i am sad because i cannot see your sweet smile

i am sad because i can only talk to you on phone

i am sad because i cannot feel the touch of your hands

i am sad because i cannot  feel the softness of your lips

I am sad because your hand is not in mine

I am sad because you are not making love to me

i am sad because i miss you

i am sad because my heart beats fast,
aches when i am alone,
missing you makes me sad

i am sad because  i dont know who i am without you

i am sad because i will fall without you

i am sad because without you i have nothing

i am sad because everyday i say
that you will be in my arms
for me not to feel the emptiness

i am sad because another day is gone
i am still here alone

i am sad because i held my tears from falling
i try to ignore the pain inside my heart

i want you back,back in my arms....

No comments:

Post a Comment