Sunday, February 12, 2012

stranger


No words to express

the gratitude

i feel in my heart

that our hearts

have come to dwell together...


i cant stop reminiscing
the last evening
that we spent together

you just stole my heart last night

you were looking stunning dressed in black
and
i could not tear my eyes away from you....

eyes..
speaks the word of heart

looking into your deep eyes
i find words unheard,unseen

in silence,
i revealed my love

you changed my world
with a blink of an eye..

looking up into your eyes
my problem and pain fades away

the magic ,the beauty of your love
soothes the impossible frustration away

i consider my self lucky
to experienced your warmth

you are my ultimate passion
that makes my soul melts

your very presence
makes my life complete..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment